Application Security Solutions Architect | Locatie: Utrecht
About our client:
This pure play software company is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. They combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace.
That’s high tech without the drama.
What kind of work would you be doing?
The Application Security Solutions Architect (AppSec SA) provides proactive support to drive achievement of application security sales targets across the designated region and is a technical specialist, expert in this designated solutions area. The AppSec SA will need both technical developer and pre-sales experience to work with regional sales teams and support customer technical sales engagements, expedite opportunities and identify and address issues. The AppSec SA will be responsible for working with the account teams across the entire appsec solution sales cycle.
What about you?
- Deep technical working knowledge around Application Security testing with a development background.
- Knowledge around DevOps and Agile development processes and how application security testing fits within this domain.
- Understands and is able to articulate customer business and technical requirements around Application Security solutions and processes.
- Architects appropriate technical solution to meet the business and technical requirements. Able to present this back to customer and account teams and describe business value and technical differentiation.
- Works with customers to establish the validity of a solution, its components and to create proof of concepts where required.
- Actively identifies opportunities to assist peers globally in area of expertise (e.g., writing white-papers).
- Delivers customer workshops as appropriate for further understanding of issues and buy-in to the company’s proposal.
- Builds customer loyalty through continuous innovation, becoming a trusted advisor.
- Actively supports the account team with solution advice, proposals, presentations, and other customer communications
- Responsible for defining, developing & supporting the sales process for technology and solutions with account teams.
- Engages in account transactions based on technical expertise required in specific deals/programs leveraging specialized knowledge base across multiple accounts.
- Focuses on area of technical expertise,
- Responsible for technical consulting work with customers in selling and supporting company products, services and systems, or software.
- Provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations and customer training.
Education and Experience Required:
- Technical University or Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred.
- Multiple Language Technology knowledge.
- Typically 12+ years’ experience in technical consultative selling and account management.
- Technical and solutions experience in Application Security.
Advanced English and Dutch skills.
What this job will bring to you?
You work in a great team of professionals all working together with the desire to win!
This is the offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- Exellent salary in line with the seniority of this position;
- Company Car or a Car Allowance;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibility of working from multiple locations (home, customer, office);
- Great work culture within a close and professional team of peers and colleagues.