Our client delivers Innovative Technology Consulting for Business in 20+ European countries. Everyday 9,000+ professionals are dedicated to ensure that clients are prepared and equipped to win their digital battles. In the Netherlands they work with 250 experts at clients ranging from Ahold, Bol.com, RTL, Rabobank, VodafoneZiggo to various governmental institutions, and more. Their mission is to apply technology in a way where it has a positive impact on people, organisations and our society.
In addition our client has Gold Partnerships with Microsoft, Google and AWS. If you join them, they will ensure that you will be continuously trained and certified with these cutting-edge technologies. This means that you will always operate on the forefront of innovation!
As an Azure Data Architect you will engage with various clients to understand their architecture and operations, and work to continuously improve their overall Azure experience. We make sure that you work on meaningful, challenging and longstanding projects in various domains. Next to that you will be part of our Data unit. As a Senior Azure Cloud Architect you will collaborate with Data Engineers, Developers and Architects to:
- Engineer -complex- Azure cloud infrastructures for clients accross several industries.
- Support customers to resolve critical and complex technical issues leveraging your deep technical and product expertise.
- Lead technical customer engagements.
- Move customers to ‘data warehousing in the cloud’.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and the ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships.
- Work together with Azure engineering teams to not only support but deliver solutions and new capabilities most mission-critical Azure deployments.
- Participate in recruiting, mentoring, and ramping up new Azure Cloud Engineers
- Develop and present training for the Azure Cloud Engineering team.
- Be the technical reference point within the team. Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions. Consistently share best practices with team members and help create a knowledge base article to solve/workaround that issue.