Our client delivers Innovative Technology Consulting for Business in 20+ European countries. Everyday 9,000+ professionals are dedicated to ensure that clients are prepared and equipped to win their digital battles. In the Netherlands they work with 250 experts at clients ranging from Ahold, Bol.com, RTL, Rabobank, VodafoneZiggo to various governmental institutions, and more. Their mission is to apply technology in a way where it has a positive impact on people, organisations and our society.
In addition our client has Gold Partnerships with Microsoft, Google and AWS. If you join them, they will ensure that you will be continuously trained and certified with these cutting-edge technologies. This means that you will always operate on the forefront of innovation!
You will contribute to improve the core IT competencies of our customers, building more effective and efficient organizations, making them more resilient to unforeseen or unknown market disruptions.
You will analyze the client’s IT performance, identify areas for improvement ‘thinking about things differently’, shape, and execute strategic initiatives that improve customer value on behalf of the clients. In the process, you advise and articulate the business value of our service offering to C-level and other senior-management decision-makers.
Your playground is leading companies, large and semi-large, in different industries, collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of smart people on creative and impactful projects.
As Solution Cloud Architect your responsibilities are to:
- Profile & continuously develop yourself as a thought & execution leader in a specific technology, business & industry domain, in alignment with the defined technology & industry focus.
- Define and constantly improve high-value IT strategy consulting propositions targeting our customers’ and prospect’s corporate board & team of executives.
- Grow current and develop new business opportunities using your unique technology, business, and industry expertise augmented by your strong communication and social skills.
- Expand and nurture relentlessly your professional network, with our customers and with our partners.
- Support (Pre-)Sales activities, from leads creation, expert qualification of opportunities through the creation of (Pre-)Sales collaterals and activities contributing to winning of an opportunity.
- Engage actively in one or more sponsored communities.
- Coach and mentor other talents, especially members of other units.