Enterprise Software Executive | Salary up to € 200K | Locatie: Amsterdam
Our client is the global leader in technology intelligence solutions, ensuring the trillions spent on all forms of technology is optimized to drive maximum value. More than 4,000 organizations around the world rely on their platform to provide complete visibility, optimize usage and spend, and minimize regulatory risk. Headquartered in the Nordics, our client has more local offices and regional support centers than any other software asset and cloud management provider, delivering unparalleled results to our customers and partners.
This is a senior role required to drive new enterprise software sales and revenue growth for the Netherlands region.
We are seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our Sales team in the Netherlands, reporting into the Sales Director. Applying insights gained from your previous experience in enterprise software organisations, you will manage all aspects of the assigned territory and drive the industry, technology and solution value propositions in order to generate incremental revenue opportunities and to retain & grow revenues within existing key enterprise accounts.
In close alignment with Business Partners, Business Development and Marketing teams, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the territory strategy. Activities will include market segmentation, go to market strategy, developing and advancing pipeline to ultimately achieve or exceed assigned targets, whilst operating within the company’s commercial and legal framework.
To achieve these objectives, the successful candidate will work cross-functionally through the various teams and support departments displaying direction and leadership to define and advance the assigned territory commercial goals and objectives. You will bring passion and a highly energetic entrepreneurial spirit to build on strong solution sales expertise, good product knowledge and understanding of technology as well as experience in managing complex, direct or indirect, corporate sales and negotiations. A successful background in the SAM industry is highly desirable for this vacancy, however not essential.
Ability to advocate and represent the value of the client’s Platform to a broad and diverse range of prospective or existing customers.
- Regularly review and adjust strategies based on shifts in technology and market trends.
- Assume responsibility for overall territory and go to market plan. Developing a scalable, repeatable model driving platform sales & strategic interest.
- Managing the designated territory as a business; incorporating customers, prospects, customer relationship managers, business development, marketing & partners.
- Effectively engage and build internal cross-functional, cooperative relationships to ensure alignment with territory business plans and to develop solutions, go-to-market and engagement models.
- Build deeper, more strategic and sustainable relationships with existing customers
- Independently identifying and acquiring new enterprise customers, as well as up selling to existing customer base in the assigned territory.
- Improve revenue stream by close cooperation and liaison with the client partner orgnaisation.
- In conjunction with professional services, preparing and executing “Proof of Values”.
- Managing contract negotiations to closure.
- Communicate business plans and updates through regular team meetings, conference calls, and reviews.
- Administer pipeline management & sales forecasting
- 6+ years of successful enterprise software solution sales experience, which includes recent and demonstrable success ideally in software sales.
- Proven experience of driving high value sales through partners, delivering increased revenue, brand awareness and customer success.
- Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional business development, marketing and professional services teams to achieve company and departmental objectives.
- Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with company executives and challenging the status quo.
- Proven history of analyzing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results.
- Ability to excel in a team environment which emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of sales success with ability to meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Outstanding presentation, verbal and writing skills and ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across a wide range of audience levels and functions.
- Superb organization and time management skills. Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize against rapid timelines and competing priorities.
This is a chance for you to join a challenging and inspiring environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. If you are the right person for the role you will be part of a fantastic journey in a dynamic, high-growth business.