You are a passionate, involved and enthusiastic software engineer who can take the newly-built software to a higher level within an international team. You are a pleasant personality, decisive, proactive, analytical and a good listener who translates functional challenge into actions.
You will develop the existing software to integrate and improve all E-payment transactional and related services provided. The platform is developed in Visual Studio .NET in C# and for databases where Microsoft SQL is used. ASP.NET/C# is used for front ends. SOAP web services are made for use. End users can use web portals to manage their own accounts. The world of E-transaction services is considered a high-demanding environment; speed, ease of use and security are essential for the organisation as well as users. You continue developing to expand the generic web-based framework, whereby new functionalities added to the platform can be made more manageable and expanded. The framework is used to develop back-office applications for support, operations and sales department, and front-end applications for external users.
You will use different types of reports, from simple lists and overviews to dynamic web-based ad hoc analyses. With your knowledge and expertise for this purpose, you have a key role. You can adapt existing applications easily to the needs of new customers and users in different languages. You are also at the cradle of a new International Central Platform which will strengthen and expand the client’s market position in Europe in the coming years.
Requirements Software Engineer
- More than 3 years of work experience as a software developer:
- Experience with programming in VS.NET, C# and ASP.NET, HTML and CSS;
- Experience with using SOAP web services and SQL Server;
- Developing web services and Agile / Scrum is preferred;
- Knowledge of OWASP is preferred;
- Experienced to develop intuitive user interfaces;
- Can think in generic, scalable and reusable solutions;
- Sharply developed analytical ability;
- Good command of the English language (knowledge of German is a big plus);
- Prepared to travel
Conditions Software Engineer
- Great salary package with secondary conditions;
- Possibilities for flexible working;
- Internationally oriented company with a newly developed software system;
- A fast-paced and dynamic environment and an international team of driven colleagues;
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
The employer is an important European player in the field of E-payment transactions and related services. The innovative company is technological developer and supplier of payment solutions and uses a data center for authorizing, recording and processing all available transactions. They have a total of 80 people working from several offices in Europe.
M: (06) 2419 3069