Software Sales Executive
Software Sales Executive | uncapped salary
Selling Enterprise DevOps and Hybrid IT Software contributing to the strongest DevOps practice in the world!
About this software company?
They are a pure-play software company focused from the ground up on building, selling, and supporting software. This focus allows them to deliver on their mission to put customers at the center of innovation and deliver high-quality, enterprise-grade scalable software that the teams can be proud of. They help customers all over the world bridge the old and the new by maximizing the ROI on existing software investments and enabling innovation in the new hybrid model for enterprise IT.
Through their breadth of solutions, they are uniquely positioned to help customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. Their scale is global— theyhave the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. You are looking at one of the largest software companies in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE.
Today 96% of the FORTUNE 50 and Financial Times Global 50 run their IT on the software developed, provided and delivered by our client. So do 94% of the world’s largest banks, 88% of the world’s largest retailers, and nearly 90% of the world’s largest electric and power companies. Every day, this software helps IT organizations and Lines of Business to perform better.
The Software Sales Executive position:
Our client is looking for a Software Sales Executive for their Enterprise DevOps and Hybrid IT Software portfolio. As a Software Sales Executives you are a solution specialists that is responsible for leading pursuits in the assigned focus areas. You will drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities. You have named accounts allocated and cover a designated geography. For this specific position you will be responsible for the largest Finance and Central government accounts in the Netherlands.
What you need to bring to the job?
Education and experience
- University or Bachelor’s degree;
- Direct (software) sales experience of 5 years or more
- Experience in selling DevOps, Hybrid IT solutions is a bonus ! In other words you need to have a clear understanding what the concerns are of a CIO, IT Director, Application owner, Service Manager, etc. as these are your main contact persons.
- Provable evidence of overachieving quota in the past, diversity of business customers, higher level customer interface and a diverse set of selling responsibilities
- Viewed as expert in given field by company and customer
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Considered a master in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings to be able to sell large, complex solutions
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts – prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- In-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure
- Invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver or influence the sale. Use managent (up to C-level) engagement skills to offer value-add solutions to the client
- Utilizes CRM system as an expert and accurately forecasts business
- Works closely with the extended sales team in building an effective Account-, Opportunity and Close plan
What this job will bring to you?
You work in a great team of professionals all working together with the desire to win! This is the offer:
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working environment;
- Uncapped salary (!!) with the potential of exceeding your quota;
- Company Car or Car Allowance;
- Great work culture;
- Pension scheme;
- Unlimited possibilities to develop yourself and grow your career both in NL and internationally.
Iemand in jouw netwerk die geschikt is voor deze vacature?