You will be the one to connect tech and business. Responsibilities include technical development and support for new and existing product lines and its applications, conducting market research and analyzing trends, performing product and concept demonstrations to (sales) colleagues and customers, gathering feedback and offering recommendations to the R&D team. You may also be tasked with facilitating training sessions, as well as technical support of the sales team.
- Conducting thorough market research, which may include on and off-line interviews and participating in events, exhibitions and congresses.
- Gathering competitor and market insights and identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the sales manager, the R&D team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Providing technical advice to customers on implementation and integration of our products into their current network architecture.
- Answering all technical product-related questions and addressing queries.
- Collaborating and strategizing with R&D and Product Management to review or create product related technical information and conducting technical (lab) testing.
- Accurately communicate all technical specifications and provide technical support to the sales team.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations or training sessions (train the trainer) for customers, sales colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to improve or expand our product portfolio and increase revenue.
As a Technical Product Specialist you will be working at a market-leading provider of high-quality communication technology for consumers, business-to-business, governments and service providers. The company translates global developments into innovative, cost-efficient, energy-efficient and sustainable solutions.
The office is in Weesp, where you will be working with about 60 collegues. Values are high quality, customer satisfaction as well as innovative. The atmosphere is fairly informal, yet professional, with a family company feel.