Financial Integration Consultant
Join us in powering the subscription economy an adventure and a challenge!
At the heart of the Subscription Economy ® is the idea that customers are happier subscribing to the outcomes they want, when they want them, rather than purchasing a product with the burden of ownership.
This is what our client does:
Nobody likes a challenge more than this scale up company based in Haarlem!
They are innovators, inventors, developers and managers, first brought together by projects that combined the multiple disciplines essential to the Subscription Economy.
The company was started in 2009 and since then they have helped numerous companies to successfully explore and enter the Subscription Economy. They love the challenge and their clients, like Philips, DAF, Trustpilot and Grandvision, have appreciated the results. The Haarlem team consists of consultants and developers and works closely with the international development teams that are based in several countries around the globe.
This is you:
You are adventurous, steady, punctual and take responsibility. You like a financial challenge and are able to bridge the gap between finance and ICT. All resulting in the best solution for our customers to integrate this new monetization model in their business. You communicate with ease to all levels and stakeholders and are able to involve everyone in the process to ensure on time in full delivery.
Your job as Financial Integration Consultant:
You will work closely together with customers and our software platform consultants to design, develop and deploy financial solutions for our clients. You possess very strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with end-users, developers, functional consultants and non-technical teams.
- Become a subject matter expert in the area of subscription accounting; i.e. with revenue recognition, international taxation and new monetization models.
- Consult customers with the best practice to integrate the platform services aligned with their financial environment.
- Own and drive customer issues from start to finish.
- Collaborate on several, concurrent projects, coordinating new releases, or documenting projects.
- Utilize your excellent problem-solving skills to meet business requirements with technical solutions.
- At least Bachelor level in finance, accounting or another financial related major.
- 5+ years experience in a financial environment, preferably as financial consultant or controller.
- Experience within an IT related environment. High affinity with IT services / solutions.
- Demonstrated strength with complex problem decomposition.
- Ability to work well with a team of highly talented software professionals in a rapid development environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- Willing to work in a fast paced startup environment.
- Willing to travel within the region.
- Nice to have is experience within SaaS environments, with billing and/or financial enterprise applications, with e-commerce solutions.
- Nice to have is experience with financial and/or ERP systems.
This role is full-time (40) with an employment contract. You will be based in the head office in Haarlem with a competitive salary depending on education and expertise together with excellent secundary working conditions.
Financial & Accounting
Iemand in jouw netwerk die geschikt is voor deze vacature?
Do you like this position and do you want to apply? Please apply on our website or send a WhatsApp message with your name, e-mailadress and your resumé (optional) to 06-20999094. Would you like to have chat about the role first please contact me:Bekijk al onze vacatures