(Senior) Project Manager
(Senior) Project Manager
Join us going forward into the Subscription Economy, an adventure and a challenge!
This is the company
And nobody likes a challenge more than they do! They are innovators, inventors, developers and managers, first brought together by projects that combined the multiple disciplines essential to the as a service Economy. They formed the company in 2009 and since then they have helped numerous companies to successfully explore and enter the Subscription Economy. The love a challenge and the love their clients, amongst others Philips, DAF, Trustpilot and Grandvision, have appreciated the results.
This is you, the new Project Manager
You will run and manage the (international) project portfolio, keeping an oversight of all projects. This includes planning, organising staff and stakeholders, implementation, project control, reporting and managing the clients (in terms of budgets, progress and expectations). The Project Manager leads several projects simultaneously for the company and collaborates with other teams to structure their projects as instructed.
Furthermore you are to run the Project Office a well, working actively with the PMO and give instructions on project tracking and reporting, JIRA based.
Your responsibilities are:
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare and track project costs, scope of work and resource requirements.
- Manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
This is what is needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- 5+ years of project management and related experience with proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- A background and experience in IT projectmanagement is a big plus!
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Dutch.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills & extremely resourceful.
This is you
Able to built professional relationships with co-workers, Members and suppliers.
You can foster teamwork: work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems
Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the company
Able to get things done through influencing & negotiation skills
Facilitate Decisions: Provide senior management with all necessary information to facilitate and expedite decisions
Able to address subpar performance in the team
Display enthusiasm toward the work and the diversity of projects
Overall, a solution-driven mindset supported by strong self-motivation
First of all, we offer you a leading senior position within our team. You will work in a challenging environment with professional colleagues in the Netherlands and abroad. This role is full-time with an employment contract, you will be based in our office in Haarlem with a competitive salary which is adjusted to the seniority level of this role. The team works result oriented and in a hybrid way, therefore you ill manage your own schedule and agenda. Last but not least, they are a close team, hard work is combined with lot’s of fun and laughter as well and – the already famous – vrijmibo in the center of Haarlem.
Iemand in jouw netwerk die geschikt is voor deze vacature?